Start.up! Germany 2018
You are a high-tech startup entrepreneur interested in participating in the German economy?
Great! Then we would like to invite you to discover the diverse opportunities Europe’s biggest economy has to offer to startup ventures.
Cologne, Düsseldorf, Bochum, Essen
- Start arrangement
- 07.10.2018 | 17:00
- Slutt arrangement
- 12.10.2018 | 18:00
Appy here! Application date: August 6th 2018
Accompanied by a group of brave, enthusiastic and like-minded entrepreneurs from all over the world you will explore some of Germany’s most promising hotspots for both startups and her “old economy”; connect to peers and talents; build a feeling of what drives the German “startup-scene”; get a grasp of current developments in the market and most importantly:
Start.up! Germany 2018 aims to match your startup with companies, partners and investors!
The German-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce invite you to join us for a 5-day guided roadshow to Cologne, Dusseldorf and the Ruhr area.
Application date: August 6th 2018
- Date: October 7th – October 12th 2018
- Location: Cologne, Dusseldorf, Ruhr area
- Capacity: 1-3 startups per partnering country with max. 1 participant from each company
- Language: English (knowledge is mandatory!)
- Target group: We expect more than 40 international startups from at least 15 different countries from the sectors: InsurTech, Smart City, Logistics & Mobility
Three reasons why you shouldn’t miss out on this opportunity
- Visit some of the most promising startup hotspots in Germany’s industrial heartland North Rhine-Westphalia
- Get in touch with German corporates and investors in the cities of Dusseldorf, Cologne and the Ruhr area
- Meet with 300+ startups, 200+ corporates and 50+ top speakers at RuhrSummit in Bochum, one of Germany’s biggest startup events, offering Pitch Contests, Match-Makings and Pub Crawls.
By the organizers (i.e. by DIHK und IHK Dortmund):
- The entire program management
- Transportation within Germany Coordination of B2B meetings
- Admission to RuhrSummit on October 12th in Bochum
By the German-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce and external Sponsors:
- Transportation costs to Germany
- Catering & Accommodation
Requirements for participating Startups
- You’re working in one of the following technology tracks: InsurTech, Smart City, Logistics & Mobility.
- Your startup is in the “market testing” phase, i.e. you must be beyond the seed stage. Successful accomplishment of first investor rounds and availability of a market-ready product are beneficial.
- You have developed a scalable business model with an international approach and a clear focus on the German market or German customers.
- You are fluent in English. The whole application process as well as all events, matchmaking sessions and pitch competitions during the journey will be conducted entirely in English.