Digital Oil and Gas
5th Networking Event for the Oil and Gas Industry
Welcome to the 5th Networking Event for the Oil and Gas Industry
As in so many other sectors, digitalization is on the top of the agenda also in the oil and gas sector. Forward-looking oil and gas companies have to fokus on digital strategies to assert themselves in the market. The HANNOVER MESSE provides a platform for bringing together international suppliers to discuss future opportunities in the global oil and gas market.
During the event, we will present you with key data about the represented foreign markets. In addition, high-ranked industry representatives will present opportunities and trends in the digital transformation. Following this, all attendees are intited to attend a networking event with light snacks.
The event is hosted by the Global Cluster for Oil & Gas and supported by the DEA Group.
Moderation: Dr. Dalia Samra-Rohte, Deputy CEO, German-Emirati Joint Council for Industry and Commerce (AHK)
14.00 Welcome Speech
- Dr. Volker Treier, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, International and European Affairs, German Chambers of Commerce
14.10 Presentation of the Cluster for Oil and Gas
- Hanno Erwes, Managing Director, German-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce
14.15 Panel Discussion: Digitalization of the Oil and Gas Sector
- Moderation: Dr. Jürgen Friedrich, CEO, Germany Trade and Invest
- Keynote: Bjørn Einar Brath, Executive Vice President O&G Offshore, Siemens AS
- Panelists: André Backen, CEO, Oliasoft l Patrick von Pattay, Wintershall 4.0, Wintershall l Abdulrahman D. AlMutlak, International Office Director (Germany), Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) l Dr. Jürgen Eisele, Product Management ENR, SAP
15.20 Panel Discussion: Energy Security for Europe
- Moderation: Norbert Pestka, Managing Director, German-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
- Keynote: Dr. Maximilian Kuhn, GAZPROM
- Panelists: Uwe-Stephan Lagies, Head of Corporate Communications, DEA Group l Bjarne Lauritz Bull-Berg, Vice President Government and Regulatory Affairs Germany, Equinor ASA
16.00 Networking with light snacks (in cooperation with DEA Group)
17.00 End of the event
About the Global Cluster for Oil and Gas
The Global Cluster for Oil & Gas is an initiative of the German Chambers of Commerce in Algeria, Azerbaijan, Brazil, Iran, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Russia, Saudi-Arabia, United Arab Emirates and the USA. The aim of the cluster is to offer even more efficient and competent support for German companies, entering or expanding into international markets.